Reindeer TourVisiting reindeer herder tour has 3 days horse riding adventure in forest taiga. To visit the Tsaatan people, the last people who live in forest herding reindeers.
Tour highlights: We drive by 4 wd russian van, from Ulaanbaatar to tsagaannuur it takes 1100km,from tsagaannuur to the reindeer people ,we will have horsetrekking. It's around 30km by horse. Because road to the reindeer people from tsagaannuur is very mudy and swampy ,difficult road, it 's not possible by car. So we should ride horses. Very wild nature and beautiful picturesque place. We explore reindeer nomads, talk with them and do some expierences together like ride reindeers, milk them, herd them.
Duration : 12nights 13days Also we will be flexible for the duration of the tour, if you want to extend the duration or to make short duration of the tour, we will consider it and change itinerary for your desire.
DETAILED ITINERARY - DAY BY DAY
- Accommodation during the local trip
- Driver+4WD vehicle+petrol
- English speaking tour guide/cook/
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Camel, horse riding with local guide
- Bottled water supply for 1.5 liter p.p everyday
- Entrance fees for the national parks and museum
- Visa support & invitation letter
- Sleeping bag
International airfare Personal Items Optional activity costs Alcoholic drinks Accommodation in UB city Travel & medical insurance Tips for driver & guide