Western Mongolia tourMeet Kazakh ethnic group and an opportunity to watch Eagle hunting.
Eagle Hometown Tour
This trip covers the Western Part of Mongolia and is especially suitable for those want to face new challenges and different experiences! There are about 10 different ethnic nomadic groups live in the area including Kazakhs.
You will travel in the landscape of eternally snow-capped peaks of the Altai Mountain as much as rivers, streams, lakes and the forest zone of Khovd, Uvs, and Bayan-Olgii provinces. A wonderful tour which will fulfill all your hopes and desires.
DETAILED ITINERARY - DAY BY DAY
Our Tour PhotosThank you dear customers for sharing great photos.
- Accommodation during the local trip
- Driver+4WD vehicle+petrol
- English speaking tour guide/cook/
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Camel, horse riding with local guide
- Bottled water supply for 1.5 liter p.p everyday
- Entrance fees for the national parks and museum
- Visa support & invitation letter
- Sleeping bag
International airfare Personal Items Optional activity costs Alcoholic drinks Accommodation in UB city Travel & medical insurance Tips for driver & guide