Winter festival 2024Ice festival, eagle festival and camel festival will arrange under the name of winter festival
Come join us in March for a time of festivals! This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the festivities of local communities in Mongolia. Not organized for 'tourists', these local events are put on by communities for their own amusement, but visitors are always welcome.
HIGHLIGHTS: We make a tour itinerary based on your request and match festival schedule.
- Ice Festival at lake Khovsgul - March 2-3, 2024
- Golden Eagle Festival in capital city - March 09-10, 2024
- Camel Festival in Gobi -February 01-03, 2024
DETAILED ITINERARY - DAY BY DAY
- Accommodation during the local trip
- Driver+4WD vehicle+petrol
- English speaking tour guide/cook/
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Camel, horse riding with local guide
- Bottled water supply for 1.5 liter p.p everyday
- Entrance fees for the national parks and museum
- Visa support & invitation letter
- Sleeping bag
International airfare Personal Items Optional activity costs Alcoholic drinks Accommodation in UB city Travel & medical insurance Tips for driver & guide
Mongolia has the largest population of Bactrian camel in the world, whereas Umnugobi aimag is the habitat for two humped camels.