CAMEL FESTIVAL - 2018.03.06-2018.03.08
One of our most popular festivals in winter is two-humped Thousand Bactrian Camel Festival. This festival has been organized every year since 1997 in the Gobi Desert.
Aim of this festival is to draw people’s attention to camels for protecting and breeding camels continuously in the future and the best management of increasing living values of camel.
This festival takes place in March 6 and 7 for 2 days in Bulgan soum in South-Gobi province.
The main events are:
- Festival Opening Ceremony
- Parade of camel riders
- Camel Polo
- Best looking couple on a beautiful couple camel back and etc.,
Camel Festival Days
We are always ready to answer any questions that you may have about our tours and services. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Services Included and Excluded in the tour price
The tour includes:
- Transfers upon arrival and departure
- Driver+4WD vehicle+petrol
- English speaking tour guide
- B, L, D and once a traditional barbeque named Khorkhog
- Camel riding and horse riding
- Bottled water supply for 1.5 liter p.p
- Entrance fees for the museum and national performance
The tour excludes:
- International airfare
- Personal Items
- Optional activity costs
- Alcoholic drinks, snacks
- Accommodation in UB city
- Travel & medical insurance